How do I transfer service?
If you already have service with us and are moving to a new location, please call us at least the day before to transfer your service. We must have a start date for the new service and a stop date for the old service. If you have a deposit it will transfer to the new account. Your account must be paid current. For more information, please contact Billing and Collections at 919-777-1190.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start water service?
2. How do I transfer service?
3. Why do I have to pay a deposit?
4. How much is a deposit?
5. What happens to my deposit?
6. Why do you need my social security number?
7. How do I stop service?
8. Why am I being billed for water / sewer when I had no usage?
9. What are my payment options?