How do I stop service?

Please be prepared to give us your forwarding address, a phone number and your Social Security Number for verification.

Please contact us as soon as possible to make arrangements to have water cut off and provide us a forwarding address. We require at least a day’s notice. You will receive your final bill in approximately two weeks. For more information, please contact Billing and Collections at 919-777-1190.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start water service?
2. How do I transfer service?
3. Why do I have to pay a deposit?
4. How much is a deposit?
5. What happens to my deposit?
6. Why do you need my social security number?
7. How do I stop service?
8. Why am I being billed for water / sewer when I had no usage?
9. What are my payment options?