A customer’s location determines what cycle they are billed in and therefore determines their due date.
Cycle Due Date
- 1 - 26th of each month
- 2 - 3rd of each month
- 3 - 9th of each month
- 4 - 16th of each month
Additional Billing Information
- 2nd notices will be generated 5 days after the due date. If date falls on a non-business day, then notices will be generated the next business day.
- All bills and charges must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- The cut off list is generated on the morning of the 11th day after the due date and a $15 administrative fee will be applied. If date falls on a Friday or non-business day, then the $15 fee is applied and the cut off list is generated the next business day.
- If service is cut off and you request that the service be restored after normal business hours, an additional $25 charge is required to be paid the following business day by 10 a.m. If the $25 after-hours reconnect fee is not paid by 10 a.m. service will be disconnected without further notice and will not be reconnected again after hours.
- Late fee of $5 will be applied at 5 p.m. 10 days after the due date. If date falls on a non-business day, then late fees are applied the next business day.
- Bills are due on the 3rd, 9th, 16th and 26th. If your due date falls on a non-business day, then payment is due the next business day.