ATTENTION: Before beginning the Utility Service Application follow the steps below:
1) You are required to attach the following documents to your application:
- Proof of identity for each applicant- acceptable documents include a current state or foreign ID, driver’s license, passport, military ID, VISA, birth certificate, or W-2.
- Proof of residency for the service address- acceptable documents include lease agreement, rent receipt, property deed, closing documents, offer to purchase, or good faith estimate.
2) You will be prompted to pay a required $75.00 deposit. Service will not be established without a paid deposit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
3) Call Customer Service at 919-775-8215 to ensure we service your location.
- The City of Sanford services Lee County addresses only. If your service address is in Harnett County, contact Harnett Regional Water at 910-893-7575 for water service.
- If your service address is in an apartment building it may be metered through a master meter in which the apartment complex has service or sub-metered through another company. Contact Customer Service at 919-775-8215 to ensure we service your location.
- If your service address is located in Quail Ridge, contact My Utility Connect at 1-800-348-2383 for water service.
- If your service address is located in Carolina Trace, contact Carolina Water Service of NC at 1-800-525-7990 for water service.
Once you have everything needed to apply for service, proceed to the Utility Service Online Application.