How can I have my driveway drainage pipe replaced?
Upon request by the owner of a lot which abuts a public street, the City shall furnish labor for the installation of a driveway drainage pipe within the street right-of-way connecting the lot to the street, on the condition that the owner of the property PAY TO THE CITY IN ADVANCE the cost of the pipe of such size and specifications and all other materials as will meet the standards established by the engineering department of the City, to include portions of concrete or asphalt driveways that will need to be removed for the pipe replacement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a street light added on my street?
2. How do I report a street light issue (i.e. street light out, light cycling on/off, damage to globe, etc.)?
3. How can I have my driveway drainage pipe replaced?
4. Why are some streets and ditches in the city limits not maintained by the City of Sanford?
5. How can I get the curb and gutter or sidewalk replaced in front of my property?