The USGA rules governing play are:
No fivesomes unless approved by Pro Shop
- Replace all divots, rake traps & repair all ball marks on greens.
- Slower players are requested to allow faster players to play through.
- 90 degree cart rule in effect, except in adverse weather conditions.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from greens and tees.
- Out-of-bounds defined by white stakes.
- Yardage markers are measured to center of green
- We request that each player have a set of clubs.
- Do not litter course.
- Traditional metal spikes are not permitted.