Surface Repairs

The city is responsible for the maintenance of city maintained / owned streets. However, when city services such as water or sewer work requires an excavation of a state maintained streets, the city will perform utility patching at the work site.
Employee finishing up repairs on a pothole

Report a Pothole

To report a pothole, call the Public Works Service Center at 919-775-8247.