The public shall take notice that due to COVID-19, the Sanford City Council will hold an electronic Workshop meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, on OfficeSuite HD.
Council will consider the following:
- Amendment to Code of Ordinances Section 36-147
- No Parking Ordinance on Chisholm Street
- Discussion Regarding Bids for the Linden Avenue Sidewalk and Drainage Improvements
- Discussion on Purchase of Knuckleboom Truck
- Budget Amendment for Civic Center Rental
- Budget Amendment for Municipal Service District and RISE Program
- Legal Fees for UDO Revisions
- Discussion on Boards and Commissions
The meeting will end with a closed session.
To listen to the meeting, the public should:
- call 1-646-741-5292
- enter Meeting ID number 112 552 0729
- when prompted for a Participant ID Number, enter #.
Please call City Clerk Bonnie Davis at 919-777-1111 with any questions.