Sanford Request for Proposal Wayfinding Signage Phase I & III
Request for Information – Questions & Answers
- Can the Dent breakaway bolt mounting system be quoted for the directional post signs rather than Holophane? Yes, the Dent breakaway bolt mounting system can be quoted.
- Please confirm Phase 1 sign type quantities.
Qty (6) Sign type A signs? Correct, 6 type A signs (Vehicular Oriented)
Qty (1) Sign type B signs? Correct, 1 type B signs (Pedestrian Oriented)
- Please confirm Phase 3 sign type quantities. The number of Phase 3 Parking Signs is 9.
- Parking signs – who provides the decorative train topper? City of Sanford, design architect or sign fabricator? If sign fabricator, please provide specifications so we can all bid apples to apples. The City of Sanford will provide the decorative train topper at a later date. The sign fabricator should provide the finial called out for as sign A and sign B.
- Parking signs – is the 36” circle a sign cabinet where the sides are “boxed” in to create a circular sign cabinet? Or are the faces just two (2) 3/16” panels mounted on each side of the pole. Just two (2) 3/16” panels mounted on each side of the pole.
- Do all 9 parking signs receive the decorative topper? If not, how many get the train topper and how many get the finial called out for the other signs. All 9 parking signs will only receive the decorative finial called out for with the other signs. Any train topper will be provided by the City at a later date after installation.